Auction location: Western Plains Cultural Centre Dubbo
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Macquarie River Frontage - Irrigation & Grazing
- Land: 547 ha (1,352 acres)
'Yuronah' is located in the highly sought after Warren/Trangie area. Current operation has 148ha* of Sorghum planted and some 50 cows and calves. Approximately 325ha* has been irrigated with the current infrastructure. The property enjoys frontage to the Macquarie River where there is an electric river pump that has irrigated the property. Sealed road frontage to the property, where there is an older but comfortable four bedroom home, with office and second bathroom, located adjacent to the river. (*approx.)
* 325ha* has been irrigated
* 500meg* Reservoir
* Irrigation infrastructure includes river pump and 2 lift pumps
* 148ha* of Sorghum planted in 2017
* 2 Bores on the property, one equipped
* Equally suited to cropping and livestock
* Contact the listing agent to arrange your inspection, Brian McAneney 0417 277 424 or Michael Redden 0409 844 036
* Full Information Memorandum available on inspection.
547 ha / 1,352 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.