Auction location: Western Plains Cultural Centre Dubbo
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
First Class Grazing In Prime Position
- Land: 338 ha (835 acres)
338.18ha (835 acres)
'Pinehurst' is the complete grazing operation on a smaller scale in an extremely Central location. Current operation has been backgrounding 40 weaners in conjunction with 400 ewes and lambs. With frontage and excellent access to the Little River, endures its water soundness. The country is gently undulating with soils ranging from red loam to granite types with rocky outcrops.
* 14km Yeoval, 71km Dubbo, 50km Parkes, 95km Orange
* Modernised 3 bedroom home with sleepout
* 3 stand unequipped shearing shed, steel sheep yards & new cattle yards
* Ideal entry level farm - suit person with off farm interests
* Sealed road frontage, excellent access to markets
* Watered by 7 dams, 2 recently enlarged
* Frontage to the Little River, with WAL34357, 28 unit shared component
* Property previously irrigated, no infrastructure with sale
* Information Memorandum available from exclusive listing agents
338 ha / 835 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.