Prized Macquarie Ewenmar Country
1,068.5ha* (2,639 acres*)
Quality property in popular Warren/Trangie area. 'Nangarah's versatility is its strong point with excellent frontage to the Macquarie River and Ewenmar Creek. 380ha* is developed for irrigation, 250ha* for dryland cropping while 300ha* is lightly timbered grazing country. Sound infrastructure is also a feature with comfortable three bedroom homestead set in established lawns with pool, plus machinery sheds, separate office, workshop and cattle yards.
* 21km* Warren, 40km* Trangie, 100km* Dubbo
* 5,000* meg Reservoir approx
* Recent crops include winter cereals + oilseeds, chickpeas, cotton & lucerne
* Excellent creek grazing with established lucerne stands
* Soils range from heavy alluvial grey loams to red and brown loams
* Irrigation infrastructure includes 2 river pumps, 5 lift pumps
* Contact the listing agent to arrange your inspection, Brian McAneney 0417 277 424 or Michael Redden 0409 844 036
* Full Information Memorandum available on inspection
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.