Brian was born into a mixed farming and grazing operation in the central west of NSW before being educated at St Joseph’s College Sydney. In 1985 he completed the real estate licensing course and commenced working at Elders Pastoral in 1986. Brian worked with that organization for 5 years and when he resigned was the southern area real estate manager with 13 branches under his direction. In September 1991 he commenced Ray White Dubbo and in ensuing 24 years he created an organization of in excess of 20 staff and 25% market share of this thriving regional centre. In 1999 Brian was duly elected an Associate of Australian Property Institute.
In recent times Brian has focused on the selling of rural property, and in conjunction with David Armitage commenced Ray White Rural Dubbo in 2012. During this time Brian has been the number 1 regional selling principal in NSW on two occasions, the number 1 auction lister in the state on four occasions, and has just been invited for the 18th consecutive year into the Elite category of the Ray White network. Brian is a registered valuer, licensed real estate agent, stock & station agent and licensed auctioneer. Brian has a long connection within rural NSW and agency practice. Brian is based in Dubbo, and along with an energetic team, has conducted sales from Cassillis to the QLD border town of Hebel, as well as from Girilambone to Wagga Wagga.
Other recent achievements include:
- Elite Performer 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 (Top 2% of Sales people in the Ray White Group)
- Number 1 Regional Principal in NSW 2012
- Number 5 Regional Principal in NSW 2010
- Number 5 Regional Principal in NSW 2009
- Number 4 Regional Principal in NSW 2007 & 2008
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014 - Premier Member
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2013 - Premier Member